What is the SEMA Show?
The SEMA show is an event that occurs once a year, taking place in Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Convention Center. An unbelievable place where automotive industry leaders and creators all come together to debut the best car parts. In addition to the large show, SEMA also is scheduled with networking events, special guest, seminars, and opportunities. With a show so large and prestige, it brings in almost 50,000 buyers along with thousands of brand new parts needing to be sold. Although many wish SEMA was open to the public, it is not, it is considered a trade-only event. With an event, this large, SEMA is able to represent the $43 billion automative market. It is the only trade show that is able to bring together every segment of the industry, from off-roads to hot rods, to electronics and repairs.
How to Achieve Success While at the Show?
If it’s your first or fiftieth time attending the SEMA show, there are some tips and tricks to help make your time in attendance successful.
- Register Early
- Those who do this will have their badges mailed to them before the show. This allows for extra time on the show floor when you arrive. Always stay ahead with badges and logistics so that you don’t take away from the event when you arrive.
- Visit the New Products Showcase
- Whether you’re new or a veteran to the show, this is always a good place to start off your day. With so many parts on display, you will love stopping and seeing what is new before going on to the show floor and viewing everything else. This also gives you the chance to make your purchases early in the day.
- Attend an Education Session
- Throughout the week over 70 educational sessions will be offered free of charge to showgoers. Attending a session will allow you to learn from the best in the business on automotive practices and can put you in a better circumstance once you leave with more knowledge than you came with.
The SEMA show is held every year and continues to grow. This is the perfect place who those who love cars, trucks and anything automotive. If you are interested in being apart of this prestigious event in 2019, visit their website at www.semashow.com.